Muse 18 sub: comments?

I am in the market for at least 1, possibly stereo, sub(s). I have read only limited reviews of the Muse 18 sub, would like some real world comments from owners re/sound, how sub is hooked up, etc. Also, I have been unable to find a website for Muse. If you know of one, please let me know.
billspecfoc
Wanted to correct posting of 3-28, note corrected e-mail address. Haven't figured out just how I did that, just getting a little senile in my old age or, hopefully, maybe just staying up to late. No comments from the peanut gallery please.
I own the Model 18. 15 years ago I mated it with the Hales Signatures and the corresponding personality card. I have not changes my speaker system since. The accuracy and body are wonderful.

BTW: I am an impatient audiophile that has the disease, yet 15 years with the same system. Enough said.

Just for reference:

Audible Illusions 3B
Levinson
Linn LP12
PS Audio Ultralink
Cool Cables
Bad Ass CD Player (that I never listen to)
Anyone know the personality cards signature I have a 36. Trying to find out if placement can bring up the bass to cover 80-120 or if the card is programmed for 80 down? Also if the card is removed will it cover greater range, not work at all or ? 
Thank you