Mundorf Silver Caps

Need some personal testimonies from mods employing Mundorf top line caps, Supremes, Silver OIl. 
I just had 8 M SGO caps installed in my cayin CD17 Mark1 and have found excellent results., In spite of the many critics who suggested <waste of money>>
There is a  YT vid froma  japenese tech who can not find any superior testing froma   more expensive cap, and has doubts to the value of modding with new caps,...Yet there is another YT tech who employs M caps and has the units up for a  sound test.
I can actually hear the superior mod with new M caps through my $10 computer speakers ,,in fact i hear a  HUGE sonic gain.
I have plans to mod a  new tube preamp i plan to add later this year and have my Defy7 recaed with M SGO caps. + My Speakers xovers with new M SGO caps.
I am sure jadis uses high quality caps, but high quality is not M caps. 
I bet any money Jadis employs aluminum caps, whereas M caps are silver.

mozartfan
Audyn caps
I designer I know found that Audyn caps can sound a little less detailed and slower than expected -and had to bypass them with Russian PIO caps to help them out.
Thanks Noro for  your experienced imput, 
I just installed the M SESG (=Silver  Gold Supreme EVO) .47 x 12  caps in my Defy last week, WOW, really nice details, Go to minute 23 and listen to faith Hill clearly detailed voice, every word can be distinctly heard. 
just a  really nice mod @ $45 per cap x 12. 
well worth the  cost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-viI0SYQHko
if the Supremes will not fit ina  space, use the smaller brothers the White caps, EVO olil, half the price, much smaller
It’s pretty simple, some people can’t hear the difference, because
THEY’RE ears can’t hear the difference.

I just read "I use dayton 1%", I can’t tell the difference".. That is one dry little cap..

If you can’t tell the difference between a Dayton 1% and a TRT Teflon 1%. I understand..
I can. They are night and day. Some folks can’t tell the difference, because they actually don’t have the chops.

Not great ears, just normal hearing. Not damaged. There is a lot of folks with damaged hearing, A LOT..

Just like your vision, a lot of folks have vision issues.

A LOT of folks have hearing issues..

(.....................) if you can hear what’s in the space just before this, you have golden ears.. ok, your extra EXTRA special.. LOL

Regards
@ oldhvy
yeah, so i installed the M EVO oil silvergold caps for budget and space issues, as the supremes are nearly 2x's the size of their little brothers,,these were installed in the preamp,,i did note a  nice sonic resolution,, Then i modded the Defy7 with the Supreme's as highly recommended bya  fellow audiogoner.
And now i can really note a  sonic gain. 
caps make a  dif, = not snakeoil
There is a  yuotube tech guy who feels if he can not measure a  sonic gain in his lab scope/testing equip,,,then its snakeoil,,I commented,,but what about a  nuance,,,can his testing prove the cheap cap is equal to the expensive cap? 
He does not believe this theory, nor do most DIYer's on that forum. 
They feel a  old russian cap is not inferior to M's Jupiter, Auyden copper caps.
To me, thats snakeoil thinking.
Here is one, 
If I were only listening to bass rifts,, then sure a cap is a cap is a cap, 2 cent cap is all you need
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKvNr0PSJnI

Young Ahn is of the camp, a  cap is a cap, Expensive test no better than a  cheap cap,, I wrote to him, he can not acccept this idea of **nuances that can not be measued ona  scope**, He believes that idea is pure snakeoil.. 
Trust me the caps Jadis installed back in the early 2000's, in the Defy are inferior to the Mundorf designs of  2015, the SESG Supremes. 
Had Jadis installed Supremes in the coupling caps, 12 /.47uf, the amp cost would run up significantly higher. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88JjvvMESGk