Multi Zone Audio in ceiling speakers

Greetings from Toronto Canada. I just recently purchased a new home and it's a total gut job to the studs. The good is that I have everything exposed for wiring ceiling speakers. I am looking for a Multi zone receiver/amplifier to power 5 to 6 zones. I own several amps from my previous home and looking for something new that I can use to stream and cast audio to the desired zones. My previous home I used chromecast audio devices to stream over wifi to differnt setups through out the house. If anyone is familiar with the Google home app it allows you to  separate or group  speakers/setup with the Google home app which is easy to control and easy to use as my wife is also using this with Tidal.  I am hoping someone has some recommendations. 

richie1975

Showing 1 response by richie1975

Thanks for the feedback. I am staying away with Sonos also. I do have a similar rig as a Nile's setup with a network receiver although I can only get 3 zones to work seamlessly. I am looking for a receiver that has a cast over my network and each zone seperated. I am not into Bluetooth.