MSB vs dCS Bartok

Thinking about the MSB Premier vs dCS Bartok in a active ATC speaker rig.

I want to consolidate my system down from a Naim NDS/252 front end. 
So as a one box DAC/streamer/preamp. which should be better ?

rfc
While I have not owned the Select or the Premiere I did own for a number of years the MSB Power Dac Gold which uses the core MSB ladder dac technology. I was told by a MSB insider that they thought it actually sounded better than some of the higher end units (not speaking of the Select or Premiere) because it was one circuit board and they found the direct connection had benefits related to the sound quality over the beauty of modularity. Can’t have everything :) I owned it for years and at times it made some beautiful music. I did find it to be a little soft. I literally sold it because the little $700.00 Metrum Acoustics Octave knocked the living snot out of it. 
No contest, speed, dynamics, flow, weight and musicality all went to the tiny little two box Metrum which in turn got its clock cleaned by the AMR DP 777 se which I still have and am listening to some 11 years later, in fact as I type this post.
I did think I wanted a Diamond Dac back in the day but when I auditioned it, I was left unmoved. 
You simply have to listen for yourself no matter what people say or how something measures and I have never ever heard a dac which sounds better direct than with a great preamplifier and that includes my former Wadia, my current AMR Dac and too many others to name. The Bidat? Hmm that little thing is a freak which is why I still own one and direct, yeah it’s formidable.
So, I have added a second Discrete Power supply (loan one from my dealer).

Early days, but it’s clearly more dynamic and clearer than before with only the single PSU. For example, I can drop the volume down a bit more than before without suffering loss of dynamic punch or musical engagement.
Very happy and will most likely order a second Discrete PSU.
Anyone know what the MSB Renderer Module will bring ? One of those “no brainer” purchases or only a marginal improvement ?

I currently run Coaxial digital from my server & I was wondering if the MSB Renderer was worth it to stream via Ethernet,  If not I’ll put those funds on hold to perhaps fund the Clock upgrade next year. 
@georgehifi
Sound maybe like bit stripping to me, how much higher than 106 can your MSB go?
 It can't, 106 is the highest number on the volume level.

From experience with digital domain VC’s below 75 and the bit stripping starts lower the worse it gets. It sounds like less resolution and dynamic drive are what I hear effected, "almost" a compression.

Cheers George