MSB select II vs all dacs ?

Wherever I read I see unanimous praise for the MSB Select II. Of course this DAC is super pricey and out of the reach of many (including me). I wanted to know for anyone who has heard it have you also heard a DAC that approached it in sonic performance? One name that was thrown around by a few people I know is the  Rockna Wavedream. Anyone make that comparison?
smodtactical
Just in case it's not obvious,  toetapaudio is a Mola Mola Dealer. I say take what everyone post when a grain of salt, because an individual's preference may be different than yours. When a dealer post something you have to take it with a enormous grain of salt. Dealer's should be required to state they're a dealer every time they post or have a disclaimer in their username. 
@ricred1, you’re right to point that out. I would,however, like to say we are highly selective over the brands we represent and believe they are excellent value. Since this forum is mainly USA based and we are in the UK, I have very little to gain business wise here. I’m participating to both learn and make suggestions where I have experience that may help.
toetapaudio,
"Since this forum is mainly USA based and we are in the UK, I have very little to gain business wise here."
From the perspective of someone that was in sales for over 20 years, to include teaching Professional Selling Skills I couldn't disagree more. Everytime you mention Mola Mola you are planting a seed. The bottom line is people should know you represent Mola Mola.
Hi,

We are the North American distributors for Rockna so I thought I would jump in on this conversation. To be 100% honest we have A/B tested most of the dacs mentioned in this forum and they are all very good dacs. I believe it comes down to personal preference. I do however like the i2S connection better than any other connection because it eliminates some parts and gets you closer to a direct connection to the dac chip. The main reason we took on Rockna was because their dacs and server competed against much more expensive dacs and servers sound wise and build quality is also excellent. The other stand out dacs that we like are the Mola Mola dac and the Total dac. Mola Mola is another well built great sounding dac at a reasonable price.

We feel that it is difficult to say you have the best in regard to dacs but Rockna is definitely up there with the best dacs in the world.