MQA•Foolish New Algorithm? Vote!

Vote please. Simply yes or no. Let’s get a handle on our collective thinking.
The discussions are getting nauseating. Intelligent(?) People are claiming that they can remove part of the music (digits), encode the result for transport over the net, then decode (reassemble) the digits remaining after transportation (reduced bits-only the unnecessary ones removed) to provide “Better” sound than the original recording.
If you feel this is truly about “better sound” - vote Yes.
If you feel this is just another effort by those involved to make money by helping the music industry milk it’s collection of music - vote no.
Lets know what we ‘goners’ think.
P.S. imho The “bandwidth” problem this is supposed to ‘help’ with will soon be nonexistent. Then this “process” will be a ‘solution’ to a non existing problem. I think it is truly a tempest in a teacup which a desperate industry would like to milk for all its worth, and forget once they can find a new way to dress the Emporer. Just my .02

ptss
MQA is a compressed format of 96k/24 88.2k/24. Just like Netflix HD streaming no match of Blue-Ray HD but much better the SD. the 44.1k/16bit is the SD audio. I won't buy MQA files. But Tidal MQA streaming is "free" with Tidal HiFi. 5G, nah, I am using Comcast ISP which will be fast and more reliable than proposed 5G in the future.
I don’t give a flip about anything but sound quality and I am satisfied that MQA is a blessing to those of us that are heavy Tidal users and value best possible sound quality.
What he said 👌🏾
Although the United Federation of Planets has done something similar with its transporters, I have little confidence that the same is possible with reassembling musical matter.
It’s gratifying to hear dedicated MQA enthusiasts comparing it to Netflix—- great for the convenience and scope it gives — but absolutely no comparison to a Bluray through a decent bluray player. 
MQA sounds incredibly good.  With that said, you need to have the proper equipment and setup for it, or you will not hear what it can do for you.

I have heard demonstrations of some very good systems lately, and MQA when properly implemented is absolutely superb.  (the difference is not subtle)

I knew someday I would eventually sell off my LPs as digital got better and better. That day has finally come for me. - sold them all last month.