MQA•Foolish New Algorithm? Vote!

Vote please. Simply yes or no. Let’s get a handle on our collective thinking.
The discussions are getting nauseating. Intelligent(?) People are claiming that they can remove part of the music (digits), encode the result for transport over the net, then decode (reassemble) the digits remaining after transportation (reduced bits-only the unnecessary ones removed) to provide “Better” sound than the original recording.
If you feel this is truly about “better sound” - vote Yes.
If you feel this is just another effort by those involved to make money by helping the music industry milk it’s collection of music - vote no.
Lets know what we ‘goners’ think.
P.S. imho The “bandwidth” problem this is supposed to ‘help’ with will soon be nonexistent. Then this “process” will be a ‘solution’ to a non existing problem. I think it is truly a tempest in a teacup which a desperate industry would like to milk for all its worth, and forget once they can find a new way to dress the Emporer. Just my .02

ptss
Post removed 
It's a big no from me, I don't see why we need another algorithm promising audio gold and just filling the coffers of the big record companies. If the big companies would give us access to first generation copies then we could all see how much we are missing from all the formats that we have been told was the next true audio form. I have been buying recordings in one format or another for 55 years and I am still not happy with the junk we have to buy. Once you have heard and produced Master copies in reel to reel and hi rez digital formats you are spoilt for life.
You are really not buying recordings you are renting them. MQA is a streaming format, don’t know anyone who is downloading the music, although I suppose some are. Also when artists were losing money and recording companies were losing money (see my previous post) because of shared music back during the Napster years, I did not see people complaining. Now that the record companies are making a buck and that money passed on to artists.... well then the complaints???? And why would peole complain about a streaming format, when most of the music they listen to is downloaded music??? Just don’t buy the service, case closed. There are other places better for downloading music.