Mozart's Requiem- Best recording on CD

I'm looking for an excellant recording of Mozart's Requiem on CD. There are tons of available, but which ones are recorded well? Any recommendations?
ivory1
Sugarbrie, that does sound like fun. Any preference as to Levin's version vs. the Sussmayr? Given Telarc's virtues with their other Boston Baroque recordings, it might be worthwhile to pick up, if only for the comparison. Also, I might want our choir director to give it a listen.
Yes give it a go. I have three recordings: Boston Baroque/Levin, and the Scheier on CD, and the old 1967 standard with Colin Davis and the BBC Symphony & Chorus on LP. I listen to all for a change of pace, but the Scheier the most. I gave away the Hogwood/Maunder a long time ago. One listen and out. If you perform the Levin, do not be afraid to contact Robert, maybe he will come and give a talk, who knows.
Thanks to everyone who responded! I've already started to obtain some of the recordings. In my experience well-recorded classical CDs are difficult to find. Thanks again!
The Schier , largely because of the Great 2 German Choirs .
FYI  Mozart was Austrian.