Moving up from Cardas Clear

I'm looking for opinions on where to go next from the Cardas Clear cable line. I've got a Meridian MS600/MD600 source (streaming audio), Simaudio P-8/W-8 amplification and Revel Studio 2 speakers. Cabling is all Cardas Clear, including power cords. I'm looking for something equally rich as the Cardas but with a tad more speed, dynamics and excitement.

Any suggestions?
camb

Showing 4 responses by bo1972

Purist Audio makes the best powercords. I love them. In drive and in letting you hear all the layers of the lowest freq they are stunning.I never heard a powercable with this open mid freq. The 2013 LE is my favorite powercable. This year I also bought the 2013 Redwood loudspeakercable bi-wire from Audioquest. high/mid is pure silver, low is full copper. It is the best timing and speed I auditioned so far by a loudspeakercable. Even better than my old Valhalla from Nordost which I owned for 12 years. The dbs boxes also give you the best blacks I heard from a loudspeakercable. Presence is like in real.
The new Transparent does not have the level in blacks what the best Audioquest can give. At a audioshow this year I was the absolute sound. I played full PAD Limited Edition 2013 powercabels and Redwood 2013. Many people even audio shopowners never heard this level of 3-dimensional presence in there lifes.
The DBS of Audioquest makes the difference in timing and in blacks compared to others. The attack is faster, I call it shorter. The blacklevel is a big difference because it gives you more the feeling it is touchable and playing in front of you.
You will be amazed what the powercable of Purist Audio can do in your system.

Good luck,

Bobby