Moving from MM to MC

I have a Shure M97x cart and it's been fantastic, but itching to test the waters with MC carts. What is the biggest thing I will notice once I switch?

BTW thinking of getting the Denon DL 103 for around $220. That a good bang for the buck under $300?
bstatmeister
I own both , can vary from system to system . I thing i know for SURE (pun-intended) is the Nagoka is FAR better built !
Nagaoka MP150 has aluminum cantilever and an elliptical tip. What is special about it ??? It's entry level Nagaoka and the price is not cheap compared to far more superior JVC Victor X-1IIe (beryllium cantilever), Ortofon M20FL Super (FineLine stylus), that you can find for the same price or very close. Much better is Glanz MFG610LX NOS or brand new Garrott p77i in this price range. 
What about the Hana HOMC? Don't have direct experience with it but have heard great things.
Let's not forget that the OP is dealing with a tonearm that is a medium to high mass arm, and he has an under $300 budget.  In that regard, the 103D is an excellent fit.  If he can stretch his budget a bit, a better expenditure IMO would be a slightly better pre-preamplifier.
Let's not forget that the OP is dealing with a tonearm that is a medium to high mass arm, and he has an under $300 budget. In that regard, the 103D is an excellent fit. If he can stretch his budget a bit, a better expenditure IMO would be a slightly better pre-preamplifier.
Yeah, been think about better preamps, as well. For $130 bucks, I've heard that the schitt mani may be a good bang for the buck, surely it's better than the TCC.