Moving coil VS moving magnet/iron

I have an interchangeable  Nagaoka MP500 and a Goldring 2500 on an SME3009R, mounted on a Linn Sondek LP12. These drive a Schiit Mani, Cambridge Azur 651P or a Project S2 Ultra as phono preamps. They all sound very good to my ears.

Is it really worth getting a Moving COIL cartridge AROUND THE SAME PRICE RANGE ? I was thinking some of the Audio Technicas like OC9III and the like. The prices of these are about the same. I listen almost exclusively to smooth jazz (hardly any vocals) and am mostly looking for very tight punchy bass.

Opinions ?

Thanks

128x128cakyol
I never held on to cartridges I didn't think I would use any more. Fortunately, the urge to buy another one has not struck yet. 
Your ears are rather simple devices. It is actually the state of your mind. Your psychological state changes the way you perceive, pain , hearing , sight, all of it. In other words, one day you are in the mood for this another for that. It is always nice to have a choice:)
Yes, "ears" was used by me as a metaphor for all the other stuff you list.
@cakyol, since you'll probably want a better phono stage to exploit the qualities of good MC, I'd suggest upgrading that first.
You may find that the cartridges you have are perfectly satisfying.
FWIW I didn't like the AT OC9 at all, too lean and soulless.
Do you know if the SME3009R is a rigid or compliant arm?   The cartridge you buy, whether it be MM or MC, must match the compliance of the arm. A compliant cartridge fits with a stiff arm and vice versa.  This is important because it will result in resonance. If your cartridge is too heavy or too light for the arm You will get resonance. After you find a cart meeting your budget and sonic requirements, see if it will meet compliance/mass standards. 
Oh yeah,  I forgot.
 Ortofon’s website shows how to make the calculation and meet the  resonant frequencies that will work for your cart/arm. I’m only saying this because I see different  cartridge manufacturer’s names being suggested. You will need to determine what is the best one for you based on science in addition to  what the MC or MM camps say. If you can listen first, That’s always good too.  I have read here that most of the time, cartridges are not returnable.