Movies that featured High End equipment

Hi
I was wondering what movies featured high end audio equipment.The ones i can recall are:9 1/2 weeks,Wall Street and some old Sandra Bullock movie about monkeys and some magic potion (they had Krell system in it).

That's about it.Anyone can add something to it?Thanks
overhang
There's this Beineix film called "Diva"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082269/
where the entire plot is based on a clandestine concert recording of an opera singer made by a mail-carrier audio geek, using a Nagra IV.

I found the movie to be completely ridiculous, but enjoyed the attempt to make a romantic hero out of an audio nerd living in a jazzy shag-pad adorned with gear.
There's an Asian action movie "Infernal Affairs" (the western movie "Departed" is based on it) which has some scenes involving hi-end stuff.
I just saw a 1964 episode of "The Twilight Zone" starring John McGiver called "sounds and silence" in which he enjoys playing LPs of live battle sounds on a system with what appears to be a collection of Mac tube amps, tuner and a Gerrard TT.
Slightly off topic, but after the credits for the new sitcom Modern Family, there is an image of a record playing from above (has the production company name or something), and the tonearm/headshell is clearly from a Lenco.