Most useful tweaks that are sensible and really make a noticeable improvement

So after reading the thread of useless tweaks I'd  be interested the communities opinions of useful tweaks. I may be rehashing a previous thread but times change as do useful tweaks.

I have found that in my case the following were useful, immediate and audible,
In order of priority in my opinion
1 Room treatment
2 Speaker location, ie proper setup
3 Subwoofer location (if used)
4 Subwoofer integration
5 Component isolation
6 Cables, all SC/IC etc, normally I would not mention cables but did have an ear opening epiphany that makes me believe cables are system dependant and I do not mean directionality.

So if anybody has anything to add, please do so as none of us are ever too old to learn.

128x128gillatgh
@geoffkait , Geoff, I’ll take a stab as to how your water bowl tweak works.
Does the ice cold water in front of the speakers slow the bottom portion of the acoustic waves because the speed of sound is not truly a constant and actually slows relative to cold air temperatures? If this is the case, it would cause the top portion of the wave to break, or curl downward toward the listener, changing the sound. Not unlike how a wave breaks on the shore when the bottom of the wave is slowed by friction as it moves across the sand. Am I close?? What did I win?? :)
Lol! You’ll take a stab at it. An obvious case of plagiarism. I think I know my own words. 🤗
How dare you! Not complete plagiarism. I jazzed it up a bit and added a word here and there. For my prize I’d like your latest version of the Clever Little Clock and four of your Acoustic Resonators. This is fun!
I thought about it overnight and I’ve decided to gift thecarpathian a photo of the Clever Little Clock.