Most transparent open & dynamic cables out there?

Hi, my system currently consists of entire Classe Omega set up including the monoblocks and Tannoy Kingdom 15 speakers. Tannoys are great, powerful and monumental, with tons of bass but they are rather slow and heavy sounding with rolled off highs, even driven by almost perfect amps like Omega. They also don't respond well to either jumpers or true biwiring - it slows the sound even further. So what I'm looking for is classi bi-wired cable to open the sound a bit with great speed and dynamics and tight punchy bass. Thanx!
antonkk

Showing 3 responses by bo1972

How much money you want to spend? I owned the Nordost Valhalla for 12 years of time. Wenn they came out for many years they were the fastest and best in speed. My new Audioquest Redwood 2013 model is even faster and in all other parts were you Judge a cable for superior!!
The difference between Transparent and Audioquest with dbs72 is timing and blacks. The Transparent do not have the blacks of the new Audioquest cables. Also in timing Audioquest is better. It is that simple. I am always looking for the best, the rest is not good enough for me.
I don't care about a brand, if another brand has a better product this will be the new refference. It is that simple! So keep it simple!