Most resolving Speaker

I know this is a big “sink hole” 
but, I am interested in your opinions

What is the most resolving ( detail) speaker out there

And , How do you measure( listen) to determine the detail being returned?

my opinion: 

Vivid Giya
ive listened to a song  with crickets as background & few speakers can resolve this feature 

Jeff
frozentundra
As might be expected answers will vary widely based on the acceptance of the technology preferred by the user. Do not expect conformity or agreement on this. You will be far better off selecting the technology you accept as being able to recreate "real" sound first, then seek the best application of it that you can afford.
KEF Blade/Blade2. You really can’t do noticeably better, I’ve talked to many people who have demoed dozens of well regarded high end speakers, they all said the Blade2 was better, and measurements back that up. Magico makes good speakers, but are simply way overpriced (paying Lamborghini prices for a Corvette), and no one should buy Wilson if transparency is what they are after.

You can’t measure in-room how resolving a speaker is, only the response and distortion. You would need quasi-anechoic measurements to look at the imaging, soundstage, compression (how the response changes at louder volumes), the group delay/spectral graph, etc. 
I would go for ATC SCM 100 Active, up until 2 years ago that is what I used as my daily listen. Until I had to relocate and now I use headphones only and they are even more resolving but as we are talking about speakers the ATCs were the ones I loved and it didn't matter how loud you went they just seemed to get more from your source than any other speaker I ever had.
As I was a classical guitarist in my youth they really had that abillity to resolve the good and the bad things about guitar playing. For instance some players are very noisy as they traverse the fretboards especially when they are playing on the three wire wound strings. The sweaks and finger noises were really bad but hey that is what a Classical guitar sounds like so it just sounds that more real. That is why I really loved to listen to John Williams as Jullian Bream gave you everything finger squeaks and hisses through teeth when things got a bit hairy but I wouldn't have given them up for anything. That is what big ATCs do extremely well. Don't get me started on orchestral music !!!
Charney Audio Concerto!

Rear loaded horn based on the Tractrix theory. The Concerto produces a clean clear picture into the recording venue and studio recordings have a live presence due to the amount of detail retrieved. Of course this is all dependent on the front end and associated electronics. Room tuning is necessary but only to a minimum with Charney Audio horns. If you can't swing the Concerto the Companion with Lowther DX65 or Voxativ AF 2.6 will do the same with a little less bass.