Most recordings you own by a single artist, group, or composer

I went and purchased two more John Coltrane CD’s, "Blue Train" and "Traneing In", in spite of, relative to other artists, having way too many of his albums already. I do love his music and just now counted having forty-eight of his albums, not even including the ones he recorded with Miles Davis.

Is there anyone else out there at least equally nutty, or has more recordings by any single artist, band or composer? If so, who do you like, and how many of their albums have you collected and play? Miles Davis at thirty-three records and CD’s, comes in a not too distant second in my collection.

Hopefully this topic hasn’t been broached before here.

Mike
skyscraper
Concertgebouw Orchestra (their RCO Live series is great,) J.S. Bach, Stravinsky, and then Dead Can Dance. 
Mitchagain, thanks for the additional Richard Thompson recommendations.

And thanks to you all you who along with identifying them, have listed approximately how many albums you have of your favorite artists. I’m sure many of us had no idea there were so many releases by some artists, including bootlegs. And you’ve got to appreciate how assiduously some of you must have sought them out to acquire such terrific collections. It’s interesting too the variety of musical tastes reflected by the serious collectors among you.

Mike