Most “disappeared” speakers.

No, you are not. You don’t come take my speakers away. Lol
Which speakers have craziest soundstaging and most disappeared image costing around $3-6k used or new, bookshelf or floorstanding.
(Need pointers, Not asking how to set them up 101.)
Truthfully 
128x128nasaman
Dynamic drivers: Bowers Wilkins 703 S2 and 704 S2 , somewhat hi-fi ish sounding in most set ups but nonetheless are at least superb.... Nothing comes close at their price, up to the Rega Rs 10 at 13 grand and the B& W 803 D3 at 18 thousand .... They do take time to break in thou... at least 500 hours , but are fantastic .....
Rega RX-3 is great at $2 grand, as is Dali Epicon 2, simply superbly musical stand mount loudspeaker, I think they are 6 thousand new, but I ve seen them here in mint condition at around 3500-4500, also worth asking for a discount when buying new&demo units... The B&W 805 D3 (you can haggle with a dealer and get them new with about 20-25% discount off of their $6500 price tag, as I ve done for a friend of mine) will do a disappearing act like few are able. Very refined sound, especially if you have large library of classical works and know what live music sounds like....
Gradeint Helsinki 1.5, these may wow you, but are an acquired taste, which few  audiophile possess these days, with their penchant for boom and TSIK, and other pyrotechnics passed for "detail" and "transparency"...
The Eminent Tech 8bs at $2500 (plus $ 250 for almost required Sound Anchor stands) are one of the best speakers at any price, but they need lots of room away from walls (at least 3 feet) to sound their best (which is unlike anything you will hear at any price with good amps and proper bi wire cables).... But they are tall, somewhat massive columns, hardly WAF prize winner ;) however after listening to them pretty much everything else sounds sounds like a second carbon copy of music ....
I still use BW 801 series 2 and I have huge soundstage,but as mentioned in prior posts,set up time and rooms make a huge difference.Also have Roger's Studio 1m speakers and they also disappear quite well.Let's not forget the Amp, pre-amp set up that also makes that happen and what content you are listening to. All parts make the magic happen.