?Morrow or ZenWave Power and interconnects?

My current power cord into my PrimaLuna HP amp (running KT120’s) is a Laspada Audio Apollo II Power Cable, 10 gauge, 6 footer with Rhodium coated IEC connectors. 

It’s an ok power cord but it’s past time to upgrade and I’m considering either the Morrow Elite Power Cord or the ZenWave DPS-4 Power Cable. (Wall plug ungraded to a Furutech GTX-D)

(At the same time I’ll get the Morrow Elite interconnect, with 192 SSI WIRES or the ZenWave D4 interconnect)

For both Morrow cables/interconnect my cost would be  $2337 and for the ZenWave cables/interconnect $3265. It not the cost difference so much that’s got me hung but rather they both use very different approaches as to how they make their respective products. Both have glowing internet reviews.

I know ultimately this is about how it will sound in my room with my speakers, gear and ears. My preferences run neutral to warm sound.

I’d appreciate thoughts on these two possibilities or what might be comparable.

TIA

128x128wsrrsw
Makes one wonder how Mad Scientist or Laspada Audio stack up so favorably against cords many many times more pricey?
The OP doesn’t say, so just to touch on a fundamental, every component in the system should have an upgraded power cord for best results.  

That said, since he mentioned a neutral to warm sound, I’m not sure Morrow is the right option.  I’ve got some of their MA 5 interconnects and warm would not be a descriptor at all.

this is the previous silver coated copper design though, their current line is all copper.  I haven’t seen many owner reviews on the new stuff and none calling it warm.

Cardas cables can be warmer, and I think some Audioquest.  I’m not sure it’s worth it to spend that kind of budget though unless the amp/speakers are several thousand each.  YMMV.
I’m not sure it’s worth it to spend that kind of budget though unless the amp/speakers are several thousand each. YMMV.

Speakers are Sonus Faber guarneri evolutions. Will upgrade power cord(s) into PrimaLuna Amp and Lumin server. (Do not like sound of AMP when plugged into the Furman IT15 power conditioner and AMP goes straight into wall with furutech wall plug)
Got the demos ZenWave DPS-4 Power Cable and the PL Power Cables.

! The DPS-4 Power Cable is remarkable ! Re Mark Able. 🎯 Ho daddy. The PL Power Cable good but not a game changer like DPS-4. (The samples are both used and are burned in)

A Tsunami III Power Cord from Acoustic Zen was in place to compare the ZenWave Power cables to...(my Laspada Audio Apollo II Power Cable and Tsunami III had no audible difference to me.)

Also got in The ZenWave D5 Interconnect that is noticeably more "natural" and "open" sounding than the (now a bit flatter sounding) Nordost blue they are being compared to. Anther ZenWave hit.

This system with the ZenWave power and interconnects give more of the sought after live music feeling (that I thought was good before).

My quandary is that I have to buy the Morrow(s) but can return in 60 days...If not happy...The Morrow(s) would not be burned in.
I own a pair of Morrow MA4s (1.5m RCA interconnects - pre 2018 design), fitted with "Pure Harmony" plugs.  The MA4s were displaced from my system by a pair of Atlas Equator OCC cables which, to my ears, gave the music a slightly "bigger" sound stage - the Equators also happened to be significantly cheaper.

I've just taken delivery of a pair of Mark Grant Cables HDX1 RCA interconnects and, although still in the very early hours of listening (less than 30 hours at the time of posting), they too give greater depth when compared to the MA4s.

For many, the 60-day return option by Morrow Audio will be attractive but, having now had 3 sets of Morrow cables (including the MA4s), all have ended up being out performed by other cables that are often less expensive (at least IMO).

Thanks to the previous post, I'll be looking into the Zens - particularly the interconnects :) .