morrow ma1 interconnect

This is a review of this low budget interconnect. The Morrow MA1 is one of the worst peace of junk i ever heard! Sorry to say it but it’s the truth. And, all that about the burn in process is nonesense. I believe in burn-in, but these cables don’t. I sit down to listen to them after 120 hours and they sounded terribly thin, lightweight and bright. These cables do not have any body at all in the vocals and no weight in the low frequencies. Even the highs sounded very thin. They did not change much after 600 hours!!!! All that compared to my budget interconnect king Atlas Equator MKII. I returned them for a full refund. Very annoying sound and a big disappointment.
128x128noisebilly
Hi Noisebilly

Morrow Audio has their own forum. Take your beef with them there. Or you can message them directly via Audiogon. Find one of their listings and message them privately. I had Morrow Audio 1.1s and their Morrow Audio MA2 ICs and had no sonic issues with it in my systems. If they didn't work for you then so be it.
Wow morrowaudio, I've had many customers replace there Morrow Audio IC's with my JW Audio IC's. Not your less expensive cables either. Funny how thing work.
We'll, they did mention his cables specifically.. just defending business perceptions.