Morrow / DECEITFUL Audio

I Want to let the Audio  World know of the Trouble i  am going thru With  Morrow Audio Cables  I went on the Morrow Web Site To Buy A 1m Xlr cable simple right   I spoke with Scott Manger of Morrow Audio  I Then Placed a order for the Ma6  Xlr cable  i also told Scott To Add In the Burn in Prosses  $ 69.00  10 days  Ok  My 1st Email explains that my cable is being custom built  3 to 5 day plus the burn in ok  the next day i have 3 Emails from Scott Manger of  Morrow audio cable  1st email  your cable is on the way?   2nd email Order cancled  3rd Email $69 dollar refunded They sent me a Cable that was returned 7 shipped it out to me as a new cable Without the burn in i said i want to return the cable Scott Said Sorry 4 The mix up & would sent me a Return slip next day new Email  Its Better if you pay to return the cable so we can Do the burn In process 4 you & Then recharged my C/C And advise me or a $10.00 charge to return to me Monday  05/16/22 i will be calling again to get my money back  For Selling Me a Used Cable Recharging my C/C for service not done if  I  want to return  this used cable a recover  from The Nightmare  that is  SCOTT  at Morrow Audio  Greg USMC VETERAN

geleary123

Geez, man.

Use a period once in awhile. Then we might be able to understand what the heck you’re on about...

Am I right that you’re only beef is a $10 charge you want removed from your credit card? Did you discuss this rationally with anyone? Seems to me a mistake was made, they're trying to rectify it, and you’re getting irrationally upset over something that really isn’t that big a deal to straighten out, nor is there any substantial cash at stake.

If you speak the way you write, no wonder you’re having difficulties.