Moon 340iX or Naim Supernait 2/3 for Sonus Faber Venere 3.0

Want to get some feedback on whether Moon 340ix or Supernait 2 or 3 would be a better fit for Sonus Faber Venere 3.0

Here's my current system:
  • Sonus Faber Venere 3.0
  • Parasound P5 & A23
  • Chord Qutest
  • Bluesound Node 2i
  • Hardwood floor - no carpet
  • 24 ft by 15 ft room with open kitchen
I listen to classical (orchestra), jazz, rock, pop etc. My system was rather dull for a while until the Qutest really spiced everything up. But I'm still not getting the layering / imaging when I listen to classical music, especially the orchestra.

I haven't auditioned any of these yet but talked to some shops.  I've heard that Moon 340ix may be a better fit for what I'm looking for but I'm concerned that 340ix has been around since 2013 and a new one may be around the block. I heard some Supernait 2 customers were a little hot after buying it last year, just 1 month before the 3 comes out at $1000 less.

pc_audio
Definitely the Moon over the Naim given what you’re looking for.  Frankly, it sounds like you’d appreciate some tube magic in your system.  I’d recommend checking out the Unison Unico Due integrated that has a tube preamp section with a pseudo Class A solid state amp that would likely give you the layering and 3D soundstage you’re looking for.  I think Fidelis offers a 7-day trial period, which isn’t a lot but is a helluva lot better than nothing.  Best of luck.