Monitor speakers with great dynamics ... experience need it

Hi,
After several years with a great home theater speaker system (Aerials all around including 2 subs), need to reduce my system. Now, I need use monitor speakers instead of full range. My actual room size is 20ft x 15ft but distance from main/center speakers/screen will be around 12ft.
As you can imagine I  used to have huge dynamics, and because this new situation, I know that now I'm going to loose some (maybe more than some) of that, but would like to find very good  front, center and right monitors that can show dynamics when the volume is reasonably high. This monitors can be up to 50" tall so maybe this would help to go with bigger monitors. 
I will really appreciate your experiences and comments. Be part of this community proves that we are in the same league, and this type of opinions is what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance 
jorsan
Since you're used to the Aerial's, why not downgrade to their smaller LR3's or model 5's ? These are previous generation models and can be found used at reasonable prices. If buying new you might consider the 5t's.

Which Aerial's do you have now?
+1 ATC SCM19.  Add a third one for a center or get their C3C center speaker.  I don't think you'll be disappointed by dynamics.  Best of luck.