Monitor speakers that disappear:best image/staging

In the past, I've had speakers that could throw an image creating an uncanny impression that, even if the image was on the hard left or right, could not be identified as coming from the drivers or even the speakers (these were Apogee Stages, Wilson W/P6s,
and Kharma 3.2s).

Do any monitors do this (at least fairly well)? (Maybe Focal Diablos, Wilson Duettes, among the big names? What about some of the smaller names mentioned frequently in the threads on monitors)?

Many speakers still make me struggle to find the sweet spot and shift from left to right to get good imaging and transparency, which can be annoying even if the tonality is fine and the sonics are fine in all other respects.
rgs92

Showing 1 response by rodge827

Definitely check out the Shelby+Kroll Nano monitors. No matter where you sit they sound great and the soundstage never collapses. I'm starting to sound like a broken record but more people need to hear these speakers

Completely agree!

The Shelby + Kroll Nano monitors are simply amazing at what you are looking for. If you need deeper bass pair them with a Woofer Monitor and you'll be a very happy camper!

http://www.shelbykroll.com/