Monitor Audio Silver 8 - Power Handling

I have a question regarding the power handling of the Silver 8s.  I am using a Emotiva EPA-2 Get 2 amp which is rated 300w/ch for 8ohm and 500w/ch 4ohm.  The Silver 8s indicate power handling of up to 200 watts...am I in danger of putting too much power through to them?  I've had them now for about 9 months with no issues but certainly don't want to create a problem. 

Thanks

Jason
jdekehoe
jdekehoe, I never did have the XSP-1 due to Emotiva’s long delays in getting it to market. I used the XDA-1, which they advertised as a digital preamp when they released it.

I actually sold off the Parasound gear, a P7 as well as the A21, when I changed to Tannoy speakers among other things. But I found that I miss the excellent highs from the A21 that my current Nad amp doesn’t have. That and the precise placement of vocals in the soundstage. I’ll be getting back into the Halo gear, but this time in the black that wasn’t available when I bought them the first time.

Ah, good to know.  What preamp are you currently using?
I would love to compare the Parasound Halo A21 to the Bel Canto Ref1000M mk 2, and the Bryston 4B3.  

Anything other amps (stereo or monos) anyone would recommend for the Silver 8s (and classical music) under $4k.
I moved to a smaller room with the speaker change, and currently have a Nad integrated, the C375BEE.  It has great bang for buck, but I find I'm missing the superior high end detail of the Halo stuff.  I remember how the vocal would be precisely set in the middle with some tracks, whereas the Nad approximates it more in a 2-3 foot placement.  Odd that I would notice this, but perhaps Parasound has ruined me for cheaper gear!

I'd say Bel Canto or Bryston would be good options from what I've read, though I've not heard any directly.  
@jdekehoe, The Parasound A21 will be overkill, A23 will work just fine and you can buy a tube preamp with the money left over.  You can also look for a used Belles, Bryston or B&K power amp, good stuff.  For preamps, I am partial to 6sn7 based ones.  Btw, I listen to classical primarily as well.
@213runnin, I'm glad you mentioned the NAD as I was just looking at some of their amps today.  I wish I had a dealer closer to home for auditioning some of the other contenders.

@rotarius, in what way would the A21 be overkill?  Higher quality than the speakers? or output?
I would love to eventually upgrade to MA gold or platinum series speakers, but that is a ways off.  I would however like to get an amp (now) that is "qualified" to drive even the PL 300s with commensurate resolution/detail/etc.  

Does anyone have experience with the Bel Cantos?  I've read good reviews on stereophile.