Momentus Footers Repair Needed

I was servicing my momentus turntable. When I tried to put it back together one of the Footers was damaged. It appears that the thread is damaged so that the Footer can not be adjusted. Therefore, the table can not be leveled. Other than trying the machinist route; any suggestions or solutions. I searched the internet, there are no Footers on the market..........'...............HELP!!!!!!
128x128wilcan7
@wilcan7 if you are looking for the great footers then seach for Audio-Technica AT-616 It’s not only one of the best pneumatic suspension insulators, but you can also level each of them. I think Rauls has been used those footers under heavy difect drive turntables. The Audio-Technica AT616 is the rarest among AT footers and this particular model (set of 4) can support up to 60kg in total.

this is how it looks (not my picture, but i have 8 of them): http://img.ukaudiomart.com/uploads/large/249276-audio_technica_at616_pneumatic_suspension_audio_insu...
Raul uses them, or used them, under the naked chassis of his SP10 Mk2 motor unit, which is not very heavy by itself. I agree; they are good feet.

I don't know where you are located, but there are machinists in the US who are empathetic with audiophiles and turntables.  That's the route I would take.  I cannot tell from your description whether the turntable or the footer actually needs the repair, but if it's only the footer, it would be easy to ship it.  I suggest Colby Lamb, in Oregon.  Details upon request or look him up on the web.