Mojo Audio Mystique EVO

Mojo Audio updated their website yesterday with details on the next generation of the Mojo Mystique DAC, the Mystique EVO.

Unlike the V3, the EVO has upgrade options for component, isolation and shielding upgrades - at purchase or to be upgraded later.   The website states there are plans to release new boards for ethernet/roon, and other dac chips like the PCM63.

I pre-ordered an EVO in late February with a few upgrades.  I'm expected to receive it in 1-2 weeks, and I'll post my impressions after some time with it.  I currently have the Mystique V3 and I find it fantastic.  Really looking forward to hearing Ben's next iteration.

veroguy
@divertiti - I will be getting my Evo in 2-3 weeks if all goes well.  I currently have a Mojo Audio Mystique v.3 which has been a mainstay in my system for the past 2 years.

I was able to do an extensive comparison of the Mystique v.3 to some other dacs that I owned at the time: a Benchmark DAC 3L, a PS Audio DirectStream DAC, and a Border Patrol DAC SE.

Also, when I bought the Border Patrol dac, I was able to compare it to two other dacs that I owned: a Yamamoto YDA-01 with an Empirical Audio spdif to usb converter, and a Teac UDH-501.

I will post my comparisons on this thread of all of these dacs after my Evo arrives. The Mystique v.3 is my reigning champ and, to be frank, my expectations for the Evo are a bit low because it is hard for me to imagine it being that much better than the v.3. 
Pretty much the same deal here as with @thaluza except I am not sure where I am in the queue.   My Mystique v3 is also going in on trade but continues to impress until the EVO gets here.

My EVO replaced an Aqua Acoustic LaVoce S3. I'd day that sound stage width of both DACs are relatively equal. Beyond that , music through the EVO has more body and weight, its is presented with more micro detail, it is more liquid, and it  is overall more engaging.  The LaVoce left me wanting during extended listening sessions.

Relative to my Modwright Elyse tube DAC that is in my 2nd system, to my ears they are equally musically engaging, while the EVO has a little more separation between musicians and a slightly broader sound stage width
My EVO replaced an Aqua Acoustic LaVoce S3. I'd day that sound stage width of both DACs are relatively equal. Beyond that , music through the EVO has more body and weight, its is presented with more micro detail, it is more liquid, and it is overall more engaging. The LaVoce left me wanting during extended listening sessions. @facten 
To be fair the EVO Dac is $3400 more expensive (EVO $7700/ La Voce $4300), a closer comparison would be the Aqua La Scala (same price). 
"To be fair" the EVO wasn’t $7K when I bought it, and isn’t the 2021 model. That said, the question was asked what it replaced and I offered the information. As you are likely aware, there’s any number of folks that tout lower cost models of amps, sources, speakers, etc. that are/claimed to be superior to higher cost components; the person asking can use the info I provided as he/she wants.