Mogami Speaker cable question

Hello all,

One of the guy that I highly respected in Hi end audio suggested Mogami for a budget speaker cable but they have so many different type by number. Wondering if any of you are using them and what is the best one in Mogami?

Regards,
Eddy
eddy1
I use Mogami 3104 as a bi wire to my Maggies. I also had used the gold neglex interconnects (mic cables). I swapped those out to morrow ma-5 for a large improvement. The 3104 remains and I'm very happy with it.  
I should have Mogami 3103 coming next week and will try them for a month to get used to the sound and then will order Canare 4S11 and will see which one I like.
Eddy, if you single wire, add 4s8 to your order for an additional $20 or so.  I like it a lot better than 4s11.... More extended treble, clearer midrange, controlled bass. Less copper means a little more resistance, but it also means less inductance.

i think a lot of people very heavily overestimate the opinions of recording engineers - if you only knew how some of these guys operate - you wouldn't hold them in such high regard. Honestly Mogami stuff is OKAY - it's not bottom of the barrel but it sure isnt' top shelf - and their microphone cable is EASILY bested by Vovox and others