Modwright Umbilical cords

I own a Modwright Marantz CD/SACD player with the stock umbilical.  Overall its a fine cord but like all things I'm wondering if improvements can be made. I'd be very interested in any feed back people may have on upgrading this cord. I know Modwright recommends the WyWires. Are there any others out there people might recommend? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
cmach
A number of years ago I replaced my umbilical with an Audio Magic Illusion umbilical.  At that time, AM made these with liquid conductors instead of copper or silver.  Changing that umbilical made an astonishing difference.  It was a component upgrade level improvement.  Unfortunately, the liquid air conductors are no longer offered as an option.   However, it might be worth contacting Jerry at AM and see what he says.  Regardless, you can certainly do better than the stock umbilical. 
dan wright sold me his marantz cdp with outboard tube PS with an expensive and touted synergistic umbilical
Hi jjss49,
Do you know the brand name of the umbilical? Was it a Synergistic Research one?
Thanks

Audio Magic's custom Liquid Air Illusion umbilical for Modwright (I'm using it between the modified Marantz SA8005 and PS 9.0 power supply) is the best umbilical cable I've heard. It is superior to both the "Truth" and Wywyres umbiical cables.