Modwright LS100 vs The followings

I am using a Modwright LS100. I think it sounds quite good, but I am wondering how does it compared to the followings:

1) Coincident Statement Line stage
2) ARC SP10
3) Doge 8
4) Supratek Chardonnay
I listen to SP10 at my friends place, it has a huge sound stage and very holographic. But the price in the used market keeps going up. Given the current market price, I am wondering is it is better to get a current production model.

Would any of this be a significant upgrade to the Modwright LS100?
gte357s
The only thing close to any of those you mentioned is an ARC LS 26.  The LS 26 is in my bedroom system, the LS 100 is in my main system.  To be fair, I've never tried the LS 26 in my main system to do an apples to apples comparison, but the LS 100 sounds so good I've never given any serious thought to replacing it. 

It would be helpful to know what the rest of your system is and what kind of sound you're looking for.  It sounds like you'd prefer something more "tubey"?
My analog rig contains the following:

Sota Star Sapphire turntable
SAEC 308 tonearm
Denon dl-H5LC MC cartridge
Allnic 1201 phono preamp
ModWright LS100 preamp
Otomon Lab 300B based on Luxman MQ-300
JBL 4341 speakers

For the sound, I don’t necessarily looking for “tubey” sound, I think.  I want a life-like presentation, wide and deep sound stage, good separation of instruments, airy ... etc.

About a year  ago now, I bought a factory reconditioned SWL 9.0 Line Stage. Blew me away, its sound is, to my ears, perfect. Modwright is tough to beat especially for the price.

Regards,
Dan
With the right speakers the LS100 is capable of everything you described and it sounds like the rest of your system is. Maybe you should look somewhere else than the preamp. 
Honestly the Modwright is good.  I actually brought it to my fiends place and A/B test compared to his SP10.  It was a short session because we also compared the phono preamp and power amp.  Different people focus on different thing.  It can very well be that Modwright sound is less “tubey” or have a more modern sound, but I didn’t pay too much attention to the bass or detail.  My first impression is SP10 sound more holographic, and it is not by a small margin.  It is quite obvious and audible.  I actually like the style of Coincident and Supratek, but can’t audition them.  So, the only way is to ask for opinions and impressions in a forum.