Mods in Bay Area California?

Hi all,

I am curious if anyone can recommend someone who can mod-out some equipment of mine. I'd like to bypass the Volume control on my stax omega amp (and use a placette passive instead), exchange a BNC adaptor for a RCA.. that sort of thing.. any ideas?

I strongly agree with Phill. I've been an audiophile for 35 years and Nick is the best I've ever found. You'll be in good hands. His prices are reasonable and he's quite honest about what makes a system sound better and what is a waste of money.
Nick Gowan of True Sound in Campbell. I can't say enough about his talent or integrity. He is an autorized tech for most major brands including Audio Research and Audio Note.