Mods in Bay Area California?

Hi all,

I am curious if anyone can recommend someone who can mod-out some equipment of mine. I'd like to bypass the Volume control on my stax omega amp (and use a placette passive instead), exchange a BNC adaptor for a RCA.. that sort of thing.. any ideas?


Showing 1 response by phil123

Nick Gowan of True Sound in Campbell. I can't say enough about his talent or integrity. He is an autorized tech for most major brands including Audio Research and Audio Note.