MMGs

A year ago, I bought a pair of MMGs.  In my 13x22 room, placement was a challenge but finally worked it out.

Speakers are powered by an Adcom GFA-555.  The only source is a CD player through a passive pre-amp.

Now I have a little more to spend and would like thoughts on the following options:

1) Mye stands for the MMGs

2) The DWM panel with the MMGs (secondary question - can this panel be placed on a side wall perpendicular to the MMGs?)

3) 1.7s

Open to other out-of-the-box suggestions as well.

The goal is always to attain that Magnepan soundstage.  Musical tastes are female vocalists, jazz, blues.
kythyn
Schubert,

I have often thought about that but am stumped at finding a 200 wpc @ 4 ohm, high current amp under $600..What would you recommend?
Used Odyssey or Belles 150 would be best bet , about 150 a side at 4 ohm which is enough.
Remember MMG's dip below 3 ohms at times , I've seen them blow amps rated for 4 amps, make sure rated for 2 amp. Check the belles rating . 
Eminent Technology LFT-8b. Like the Maggies, a magnetic-planar, but with a couple of advantages. A single m-p driver reproduces 180Hz to 10,000Hz (!), a m-p tweeter above 10k, an 8" dynamic woofer below 180Hz. The woofer integrates very well with the m-p, via a 1st-order x/o. Easier to drive than Maggies (an 8 ohm load, the m-p panel itself being 11-12 ohms), bi-ampable (ss on the woofer, tubes on the panels)---the current Maggies are not, more full-bodied sound (none of that Maggie 1.7i "wispiness"), and higher ultimate SPL capability. Read the review by Robert Greene in TAS. The best value in loudspeakers!
1.7s without a doubt

DMGs can be tricky to place correctly and need to be in front of the arc (from the users listening spot) the main speakers are on (IIRC from talking to Wendell)

Mye stands and similar are of no use.  Dipole radiators do not have the same movement issues as box speakers, and you will not improve phase coherence at all.  if you don't believe me call up Maggie and ask Wendell...

I recently upgraded from 1.5's to 3.7i's and the difference is revelatory.  I spent several hours comparing the 1.7(no i) to the 3.7i at a dealer's and they are pretty close.