ML 380/335 vs. BAT VK50 / VK60?

Before I bought my Mark Levinson 380/335 combo, I listened to lots of other things. But I never got around to listening to the BAT gear. (Closest dealer is about 2 hours away, and just never took the time.)

I am sure someone has made the comparison between the BAT gear and the ML gear mentioned above. Seeing as to how these are two very different setups, I am wondering if someone has actually heard both and can give me some idea of how the BAT gear sounds in relation to the ML gear?

Niels.
njonker

Showing 1 response by lev335

IAM SORRY TO SAY BUT I DONT AGREE. THE MARK LEVISON GEAR MUCH MORE DEFINED THAN THE BAT GEAR. THEY ARE BOTH GREAT.BUT I HAVE HEARD THEM BOTH AND I HAVE TO SAY STAY WITH THE LEVINSON OR YOU WILL REGRET IT. THE LEVINSON IS ONE OF THE ONLY AMPS THAT YOU PUT IN YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU DONT HEAR IT. AND YOU CANT SAY THAT FOR TO MANY PRODUCTS. I ALSO DISAGREE WITH THE STATEMENT MADE THAT THE LEVINSON AMP WITH THE BAT PRE HAS BETTER SYNERGY THANM THE 335 & 380. THINK ABOUT IT. IT DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE NOW DOES IT. I HAVE A 335 &A 38 I KNOW THE 380 IS BETTER BUT MY COMBO WILL SOUND MUCH BETTER THAN THE BAT SETUP. GOOD LUCK I HOPE THIS HELPS