Mitigating the Bubble

Today after many years of trials and tribulations I have mitigated a sonic aberration a horizontal phase anomaly in my center stage.  While the center image was always stable and outlined it seemed narrow and bubble like and I would need to shift my body angle to really lock in the image. This was obvious on many CDs and LPs .

I have many man made fixes that helped the situation but never a total cure. Some of these are now permanent fixtures on the ceiling in 2 different locations. I made my own acoustic panels filled with long hair sheep's wool and 3 Argent Room Lenses.  I have laminar flow lenses that focus and stabilize the image across the front stage. I have built and treated an acoustic fan that overcomes the  boundaries with in my room by reducing interference. I have loaded my speaker cabinets 3 times with new drivers and now an outboard crossover. This was after my Essence 30s speakers and my Dunlavy SC4s.  ..All my components are hard mounted and direct coupled to the floor...on rock solid racks and speaker stands, custom mono bloc amps each on their own stand. All of these devices and angles and positions made the image wider and more focused but I still had that little  bubble and shift before me. Always less annoying with each new device and tweak.

So, your probably saying to yourself hurry up and get to the end. The end finally arrived today after having applied a contact enhancer 7 days ago to just 6 RCA ends out of many connections in my system.  Today with a friend who has been here a hundred times sitting in the Chair playing the same music as usual he said there was a wider sweet spot. I despise that term but he said it and not me.What we both heard was a super stable center image that was a few feet wide and not just one. The bubble was gone. The head in the vise was gone.  Off came the straight jacket and helmet. What I have now in this space intime is a glorious fully extended soundstage with all the meat on the bones and the features of talking heads on a real live performance stage. 

I have probably used eight different contact enhancers over five decades but this one blows my mind. This product  Nano Flo is the ultimate in transparency. 

Tom 

theaudiotweak

Is there any measured data that shows anything with respect to noise, or more volume or less conductivity?

Or is it solely based upon listening after the lore is professed?

@twoleftears - oh, I so don’t want to encourage Chris (nano-flo) but I did not detect a volume increase with the product, a possible result of better conductivity.

This following is 100% pure speculation, grain of salt with the following please?

Since only a small number of units were sold, how is it you tested NanoFlo but there is no record of you getting any?

It was a @rixthetrick which on my pad says 4-16-2022 @7:58 AM

No idea why Krissy never mentioned this, but I shipped her some of my secret sauce on 2.25.22 and she said she did all kinds of conductivity, flow and audio testing on it and claimed it was 1000 times better than TC.

She suggested sending it to the group for testing themselves

She suggested pricing.

And she obviously had other ideas she forgot to share with me as she continued blabbing what was agreed to be kept secret,

She even wanted to call it perfect path and now she's masquerading as a guy called deludedaudiophile signing on two days ago and sounds just like Krissy bragging about what a great physicist she is. A moderator check on the IP address would be nice. 

Anyway, the finished cable is up now, but don't buy it, just look please. EE testing from someone you can trust next week. NanoFlo will be back up tomorrow at $399 for twice the amount in the $800 bottle Krissy said you guys would go for. Cut out the middleman and you save some cash.

Chris

My first ever post on nano-flo was , at the time it was unnamed, and "the new kid on the block" was being kicked around.
I have written plainly about what I heard, and pick no bones about it.

Rick,

No problem with you, but that's the point, and though nobody was to know about me I get a phone call about my enhancer that only ms. deluded knew about, then I got paid by Bob S. at my arnoldlegalfund email by someone that never should have had that email. I refunded him immediately and let her keep talking. You are all easy marks for $800 enhancer and $500 fuses, so I heard. Even though my paste is worth it, who am I to argue with an audio expert? Back to reasonable pricing and soon to amazon but the cable is killer.

Chris

Simply amazing…make it up as you go along. Make claim, test afterward.