MIT MH 750 magnum speaker cables

Looking for suggestions on quality speakers cables. Currently my system consists of a McCormack DNA2 LAE amp with B&W Nautilus 802's and IC are Madrigal CZ Gel. I currently use MIT Terminator 4 bi wired speaker cables.

I have a great option to purchase a demo set of MIT MH 750 magnum or the Magnum M3. Has anyone tried these cables or are there some recommendations.

Thanks for any help
dpetrenko
Thanks for the feedback. I chose the Magnum MH 750 and have had them in my system for about 2 weeks. A significant improvement indeed. My speakers have come to life. If they get any better in the next phase of breakin, I may just reach audio nirvana.
I've been using MH750 biwire Magnum's for nearly 2 years, & I'm very happy with them. You should experience an order-of-magnitude improvement over your T4's without a doubt. I upgraded from MH750 series3 with significant improvements, so expect a quantum leap. Long breakin was required with both pairs; it took about 30 days before they were sounding their best.
Give Audiogon member Joe Abrams a call; describe your rig; get his valuable opinion in order to decide between the M3's (latest version since Magnum's phaseout).