MIT continued experience

Its been a while since I've seen an MIT thread here. I've been slowly replacing my former cable loom with MIT Oracle MA and MA-X cables. With every change, I feel that MIT brings something special to the table. I'd be interested in any thoughts from people who have experience with other cable brands in addition to MIT.
psag

Showing 4 responses by zd542

"07-07-15: Psag
That's not correct. The components in the network boxes are wired in parallel with the signal cable. One of the points of having a network box is to have correct signal(s) at all frequencies."

Then why do they label the outputs on the network box high and low? Are you saying that both outputs are the same and it doesn't matter how you connect them?
I've used MIT in the past with good results, but its been a while. To be honest, their product line is so confusing I just get frustrated and look elsewhere.
"07-06-15: Jafant
any of you guys using MIT cabling w/ THIEL loudspeakers?
I would be interested in reading about the synergy (if any)
and your listening impressions/thoughts?"

I would be careful. Since the signal leaving the network box is different for the highs and the lows, I would be concerned that this would have an effect on the speakers time and phase characteristics.
Thanks for the info. I was told years ago, when I had MIT cables myself, that you couldn't combine the outputs, and had to use the cables in a biwire config. But that was from my dealer, and not MIT.