Missing caps on EAT E glo Petit phono preamp

Hope everyone is well and safe during this challenging period.

Would appreciate some help on the  EAT E glo petit  phono preamp, its a hybrid design 
More info here https://www.europeanaudioteam.com/en/e.a.t.-e-glo-petit-wp000097.html

I bought It used a few months ago, opened up the top panel recently to change out the valves.
I noticed that one of the really tiny smd type  capacitors (labelled C3) next to the output is missing (not sure if I dislodged it when dusting out the pcb with a brush ). Measured with a ddm, it is in parallel with the output RCAs, rather stupidly, I snipped off the corresponding capacitor C1, should have measured the value first!

Hoping to replace the two caps as the solder pads are still intact, probably with ceramic capacitors which should be a lot easier than the SMD. Wonder if anyone knows the value or be kind enough to measure if you own the Petit. Or suggest a value of caps to use, helps to know what are they for, should I even be bothered with replacing them.

The preamp seem to be working ok despite the missing caps, except for a random high pitch whine at higher volume(pass 12 o'clock on the volume knob) which i am trying to track down, not sure if the missing caps are the cause.

Thank you in advance
Jaymes
tanj
Without the schematic as a reference you cannot tell if the cap is missing. It could be intentionally not installed. It is not uncommon for mfr's to put spaces on pcb's for future components anticipating design changes or upgrades -- or they could be using the board as a money saving prototype for other products which would have those caps installed.
Thank you gs5556 and imhifi for the response

gs5556 - judging from the other channel and the condition of the empty solder tab,  it does seem that a cap is missing, there is a capacitor on that part of the circuit  on the other channel

imhifi - unfortunately I realized only after I stupidly snipped off the capacitor on the other channel

Are they possibly coupling caps?

I wrote to the manufacturer, but no response.

wanted to attach images but not sure how

Thanks both.