missed buying opportunities

I just missed an Ebay deal on a Well Tempered turntable that I wish I would have bought, even though the auction ended at 4:00 A.M. and I couldn't stay awake that long! What's the one piece of gear you passed on that you regret the most?
Ag insider logo xs@2xdave43
I once missed out on getting a vintage sunburst Gibson ES-225 with double P-90's advertised in a local classified for a mere $200 because I first went by my bank's ATM to get cash because I assumed the seller wouldn't want a check. So when I got to the place not only was the sale just made to a guy who arrived literally 2 minutes before me, but he was paying by check! -- and then the lucky bastard had the termitity to ask me if he could plug in to the amp I was carrying in order to check it out since the seller didn't have one. Oh, and of course it was in beautiful shape. I still cringe writing this 20 years later...
I could have purchased a house and saved for retirement but bought audio equipment instead... Doh!
The problem for me is not passing.....

Just bought a Marantz 2265B off of Ebay last night since the price was fair and came with a wood case. Need another receiver like I need a hole in my head (20).

Will it ever end.....
Post removed