Mirage Speakers?

Craigslist find here...not much out there on these.

2 Mirage 460 speakers
1 Mirage MC-4 center channel speaker
2 Boston Acoustics CRX dipole rear surrounds
Marantz SR-73 receiver

$350

What do I make of this system?

From what I can gather the Mirage 460 are 2-way speakers but not much info. Not much info on the MC-4 and virtually none on the Boston Acoustics?

And the Marantz receiver?
remark900
What I make of it is HT. You couldn't pay me to take a receiver with surround.
I used to have some Mirage 490’s I bought long ago, and finally sold about three years ago as I realized I would not use them again. Different from the 460’s, with a front port.

All I can tell you is that they were well made, and provided some deep end for ‘bookshelves’. Unfortunately they seemed to lack mid-range punch and clarity to me. Somewhat ‘dark’ overall. I actually paired them with my even older Polk 5 JR’s, and together the made a pretty good match combined.

Not sure what else to tell you. Canadian made, I know they do have a following, and in general, make some pretty good stuff. They are not cheap speakers, nor necessarily budget speakers, but not what you would call ‘high end’ either.

The Marantz? A late 90’s AV receiver. No digital inputs. No remote. Thus, if you want a modern AV receiver, you can do much better for what these sell for used. For music? I’d skip it entirely.
I use Mirage M290 two ways as computer speakers with a Belles power amp.  This makes an excellent near field system.  I heard Mirage M1 speakers dem'od several times.  They were an excellent bipolar speaker though on the whole I much prefer dipolar sound.