Miracles in Audio, by luck, by good choices,by design or by tweaking...

I owned a low cost headphone for many years, the Fostex TH7B, first version( a new one close version exist Fostex TH7BK), semi-open headphone...I was never completely satisfied by any headphones I ever owned: Hifiman 400, Stax basic lamda, Stax 5 gold,Akg 340,Akg 701, beyerdynamic 990, and T150... Because in each of them with all their qualities I never listen to at the same times, a confortable headphone with natural timbre and voicing, with a good imaging and a realistic soundstage(not too close to my ears)...

For the last days I tweaked this Fostex, to damp his internal resonance I used sorbothane, I put some shungite stones at the exterior part of the cups and I use some Herkimer diamond in the interior pads( 3 at 120 degree) … Now this low cost headphones crush all my others if I sum all his qualities... For example his mids and voicing cannot beat the AKG 340 but among all my other headphones it is the best that is near that mids and it is more confortable, and with longer cable than the 340...His imaging is better and more realistic than the 340 etc etc...It is the same if I compare with the others...

His most important qualities is natural timbre and clear imaging,very precise pinned point accuracy and natural, so clear it crush for that ALL the others to dust...In the French audio circle the reviews were more than very positive few years ago...Diapason d’or and choc Classica...I am not the only one impressed buy the ratio quality/price... But remember that thesae reviewers dont tweak their headphone...The difference between before and after the tweaks are staggering...

Yes Miracles happens in Audio: cost is under 100 American dollars... Few years ago they cost me 50 bucks new... I never dreamed that I will go back to headphones...

I will enjoy your miracles stories of any kind ….My best to all...
128x128mahgister
Update about telephone cables box:

My internet provider is the telephone bell company...

Putting more "golden" plates on these 3 boxes and the wall unused plugs linked to these boxes makes a big differences...It was immediately noticeable, but after hours of music, I know for sure because plenty of details are new on some files...

Really the 4 methods linked to my 3 embeddings are the ONLY way to give yourself a great audiophile experience....

Unbeknownst to us, the electrical grid is the great destroyer of the sound....Discussing amplifier choices or tastes or even dac choices, after that seems preposterous, because the difference between electronic components is most of the times insignificant,compared to decreasing the noise floor of the electrical grid, especially if these electronic components are on the same rung of the scale price...Even the difference between speakers can be critically assessed only in a treated room and in an acoustically modified space ( remember that this a 2 different things)...How is the sound of a speaker is a question that has no meaning except for the designer out of a specific room....

I am flabbergast another time with my last "golden" plate use....And by this disruptive power of the electrical grid and the high level of the noise floor...I know that 6 months ago for example, but i am flabbergast anyway each times this noise floor is decreased...Imagine those people who believes all is right in their audio kingdom because of their new amplifier or dac; for sure all is better with a better piece of E.C. but at the end it is a veiled costly illusion that hide the essential ... :) I cannot laugh because I was one of them, and I am again one of them because I myself underestimated the high noise floor of my electrical grid to this day....I can smile but I cannot laugh indeed... :)

A big lithium battery for the dac and the amplifier will cost big money.... I dont have this money then i had no other choice now to add new "golden" plates....

I had a new idea to makes them more powerful ….But I must wait from China.... :) 

To be continued....
The home telephone system, land line or cellphone, is not connected to the audio system AC power lines. It looks like you’ve unwittingly stumbled onto embedding no. 4 - Information fields. 😬 The most insidious and rampant embedding of them all! You can’t escape it and you can’t detect it. They’re coming in through the TV, too, like the little girl in the movie The Ring. Be afraid, be very afraid!

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.
I know that information fields exist indeed...I am not like the crowd, if you know what i means! :)

But in this precise case, the BELL provider of my internet computer optical cables has some boxes located, upstream the router which is on my wife desk, in my basement... This is where I put 4 new "golden" plates.... And this is part of the electrical grid of my house generally speaking....

For the moment I have not investigated, like you, information fields...It will comes indeed after I will de done with these 3 embeddings in four parts ( i distinguish now active and passive acoustical room controls)...The fourth will be more subtle to investigate like you know already...And I dont think this is interesting to investigate the fourth with the physical 3 others in bad shape...

A remark:

If I may add something to your sayings my friend
This is the dimension of imagination.
I will say that this is the dimension of active creative imagination, that makes perception possible, not the passive one that agitate the deluded spirits...

My best from the past to the future...

" Ears are like spiders in their webs"- Groucho Marx

But do you believe the shungite plates are preventing RF from entering the router box and thus from entering the audio circuits? Do you believe the shungite plates are somehow absorbing RF that may be inside the router box? Be very careful before answering. 😀
I believe God exist....

I know that shungite does not work with piezo electrical effect, I can believe shungite work against RF but I dont know that... What I believe and know is that stones in an electro magnetic field work in a way and modify its effect...My metaphor for it is " filtering" because no stones act on the exact same frequencies in the same manner.... But all that is speculation... I know for sure that crystals and stones affects acoustical perception of music why? Explain it to me.... 

Be careful before answering if you do.... :)