Mint lp best tractor for VPI Classic

Does anyone in the SF Bay Area have a Mint best tractor for a VPI Classic 1 that I can borrow/rent/buy from?  

baaach
@jjss49 my comment related to P2S. Being off by 1mm you are basically guaranteeing you will never get the alignment the tonearm manufacturer intended. There is no excuse for such a large mounting error especially as there should be adjustability in any tonearm mounting to get it just right and the manufacturer should provide a jig that demands this level of accuracy (such as a pre drilled metal jig)

having correctly mounted the tonearm there is then the secondary problem with some multipurpose alignment tools such as the AS Uni that demands you measure P2S in using the tool. AS specify .05mm accuracy for this measurement in their current version of this tool https://www.arche-headshell.de/alignment-tools/smartractor/

net net net there is no substitute for being as precise as possible, sorry
@wlutke cleeds is referring to the cantilever (roughly) The definition of VTA is actually the angle between a line drawn between the stylus tip and suspension point and a horizontal line of the record

See here for a nice discussion of this and a very worthwhile tool for setting this parameter.
https://www.arche-headshell.de/app/download/22879136/SMARTstylus_DIN_A7_aktuell.pdf

Most manufacturers design their carts to subtend the correct VTA when parallel to the record but it is worth measuring

i used to be in the 92 degrees SRA camp but frankly measuring this is too prone to error and a direct view on VTA using a tool like the SmartStylus is much more practical
folkfreak -
Yeah, I know what he was referring to.  My point was he didn't get my point.  

wlutke
cleeds wrote "You clearly don't understand VTA, which typically should be around 15 degrees, although opinions vary about the best overall compromise."
cleeds, are you talking about the cantilever instead of the cart body?
VTA - vertical tracking angle - is by definition an angle created by the cantilever. See @folkfreak explanation above ^^^^^^, which is correct.

cleeds -
VTA is an angle defined by the stylus and record surface, not the cantilever which can be out of alignment with the stylus - if you want to be specific to the last detail. SRA is the angle of the cantilever to cartridge body and aligns the coils in the magnetic field regardless of stylus alignment on the cantilever.   I think you may be confusing the two.
How you jumped from my reference of a parallel cart as a starting point to an ignorance of VTA is ... beyond vague.