Mini Monitors - Dynaudio and JM Labs

After 11 years with my Thiel CS22 floorstanders, I’m ready to make a change and have decided to try out some mini monitors because of room size 15’x17’x7.5’ and the fact that I have a REL Stadium III to take care of the low end. I’ve narrowed my search down to two brands, Dynaudio and JM Labs. I’m looking at the Micro Utopia Be and either to the three Dynaudio models, Confidence C1, Special 25, or Contour 1.3SE.

I listen to pretty much all types of music but the majority being Jazz, Rock, and Alternative. One thing about the Thiel’s that I have always had a difficult time dealing with was that the listening position was extremely critical. The way that I have my speakers positioned, only one person at a time could truly enjoy the music from my Thiel’s. I’m hoping that I can improve my predicament with the speakers listed above as well as moving a step up in the quest for the absolute sound. I believe I have plenty of power to drive any of the speaker listed. A list of my associated equipment is listed “my system”.

Please, your recommendations or comments are welcome if you have compared or owned any speakers listed above.
islandflyfisher
Goatwuss, don't be silly enough to assume what my ears can and cannot hear. Speak for yourself, not for other people's organs.

If it's true that people cannot hear beyond 20 khz, then why is it the case that the brain processes signals above this range even when, as in the case of listening to high resolution audio compared to CDs, some people claim to not recognize any differences?

http://www.edn.com/article/CA276213.html#ref
Islandflyfisher-My Special 25s are almost 8feet apart and I am seating 9.5feet from them. They are toe-in to cross in distant 15feet position(4.5feet behind my head). Speakers are 2.5feet from wall behind them(bass has perfect combination of depth/tightness for speaker of this size in that position). Size of the 'sweet spot' is good-two people could hear almost the same sound.
You're right, my mistake. Strange you're having problems there. Sorry I can't offer better advice...
Washline - Your run-on sentence there is incoherent. I did take a look at that link, and it seems to coincide with my point. Given that you can hear and differentiate "extension" beyond the 25khz of the esotar tweeter you must have some pretty amazing ears!

From the article you posted: "I haven't mentioned the most commonly touted marketing advantage of the new formats: their ability to capture sonic information higher than an audio CD's 22.05-kHz Nyquist-dictated cutoff. In reality, even the keenest-hearing children barely perceive audio information at 20 kHz, and, by middle age, even the sharpest ear can't hear anything higher than 15 kHz. Research data even suggests that the human auditory system lumps all frequencies higher than approximately 12.5 kHz into a single frequency "bin," in which humans cannot differentiate the various frequencies present."