Mid-fi integrated tube amp advice

I've recently upgraded my 35 year old speakers and turntable to kef q900's and a dc carbon table with an ortofon red. 

I'm still running a 35 year old, mid market denon av amp butt have been looking at ss and tube amps with a budget around $1,000.

This just became available locally and I think I can get it for a bit less.
https://m.ebay.com/itm/BEZ-T9A-2-vacuum-tube-amp-used/273085338559

There's not a lot of info on it. Does anyone know of the amp that can give an opinion. I'm also very open to other suggestions.
jimfoto
I have a Vincent SV-500 that I'd do a good deal for you if you have any interest. I just upgraded to a larger Vincent. I would put the SV-500 against any integrated costing two to three times its cost. There are tubes in the preamp section and I have two extra sets for tube rolling. A GREAT amp.
Although I've had serious audiophile amps in the past, my system was running off a Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1020 home theater receiver the last 10 years.   It's actually pretty good for home theater purposes, but I instantly concluded the moment the first song was played through the Yaqin that I'm hearing these familiar songs for the first time in a decade. What I heard before was a shadow or reflection of what the artist intended.  The Yaqin was so much more musical, even right out of the box with zero break-in. The presence, the soundstage, the richness of tone are miles apart.   Air and instrumental separation I haven't heard in years.   Back in the day I had an excellent YBA Integre' and a pair of Epos ES-14's that really clicked on vocals.    The Yaqin and my recently acquired KEF Q100's brought me back to the qualities I so fondly remembered from that system.   If you are moving from an AV amp to a Yaqin like I did, you're going to be floored.
jimfoto congrats!!!
Don’t be in a big hurry to roll tubes..Give that amp about 20-30 hours before critical listening and I would check the bias often after it gets playing.....Give it plenty of breathing room,especially over the top...The volume knob gets pretty warm but mine never gave me a bit of trouble...
I look forward to a detailed update..I always love hearing about new converts first experiences like sbuckley above..