Micromega M-One Integrated - any first hand experience?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a modern all-in-one integrated amp that includes a really nice phono stage. (I know, I know, this comes up a lot in the forums!)

The Micromega M-One looks like it might fit the bill – simple in form, good range of connectivity options, rumoured to sound great at shows, etc...  But I haven't seen many decent reviews of it. And that seems a bit odd.

The Parasound Halo (as a comparable integrated) is well covered – lots of opinions on it from the audio media. But this M-One has stayed under the radar even though it's been out for several months. Weird.

I know there's a thread on this amp already, but it was started by a dealer – a very knowledgeable and nice one at that – and it kind of lost focus.

I'm just hoping for an unbiased opinion from anyone who's had first hand experience with the M-One and is willing to share any thoughts on its sound and operation.

Thanks for reading this, guys.
Stefan
stefanwegner
Second what benb says, in spite of our oblique boy-fight on free vs pay-for 'value' in hifi  :  ).   Do what he suggests.

fwiw, given my experience with my M-100 I'm confident in its reliability and performance. So far I rate the unit's overall 'quality' 9 of 10 (only due to weird one-off corruption of network firmware during a UPnP listening session, easily addressed by re-install of the network update).

Also, Micromega seems pretty responsive to support inquiries, as does their distributor here in USA (Audio Plus Service in NY). I've had no problems reaching the Micromega website. Try a traceroute from your home network using www.micromega.com, to see where it fails.
Bernardhk you should try doing a firmware update. Unplug the amp insert a  usb stick with newest firmware in appropriate usb slot  then plug amp back in,  it should install without any user input when finished unplug the amp remove usb stick then plug the amp back up. After the firmware update do the network and usb update if applicable.  If that doesn't fix it call the dealer or Micromega. I have never had a problem going to their site from any device mobile, laptop, desktop. 
Does it have user EQ as well?
Loudness ?
Adjustable crossover for sub out and main speakers ?

Server function ? (Stick a hard drive to the USB port. No expensive audiophile router, nas and cables needed?)

Hi guys 

do you know what happened to tidal ? I cannot see tidal anymore on micromega app.