Micromega M 100 Why no love for this compact wonder.

We put out a Micromega M100 a few months back. We are now really listening to this little jewel. 

We replaced the Devialet D130 with the Micromega M 100 and find that there is a wonderful quality of sheer musicality and involvement with the Micromega that we weren't getting with the Devialet.

There have been positive mentions in Stereophile, Audiostream and others. What I find so weird is how no one on the forums is talking about this piece. I have seen full page ads on the Micromega, why I am wondering why people aren't  paying attention. 

The M 100 has pretty much every major feature under the sun, DSD playback, Phono, Streaming, Headphone playback, 100 watts A/B amplification, Roon compatible, Analog and digital inputs. 

The price is reasonable, $4,500.00 for a component that can replace, an integrated amp, a dac, a streamer, and a phono stage. The M100 is also sexy and compact. So why no love?

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor
128x128audiotroy

Showing 1 response by krumley7882

I had only ever seen MicroMega products on sites like Massdrop, offering nice little introductory DAC/amps.  I was so surprised to see a massive Devialet-style product by them. Just felt like it was out of left field.  But that is no doubt stemming from my ignorance about them as a company:)