Micromega M-100/150 field reports

Got a M-100 or M-150?  Share your setups, tweaks and observations, and help out your homies.

My initial M-100 config and some early observations in this thread.

Things I'm wondering about:

• hacks & upgrades to LAN infrastructure including h/w, and whether they make an objective difference in reproduction from the M-100/150
  • power cords/supplies, with same question (objective difference?)
  • MARS room correction performance & value
  • whether Micromega will have any relief for the abject instability of their Android control app (circa 2016)
usery
@usery, thank you for the reply, unfortunately placement of m100 now is a bit difficult running RJ45 to it, and my toddler just snapped my M2tech hiface 2 (DDC), therefore I'm asking anyone here has done the comparison between each input. I guess I have just to suck it up and get another DDC and run RJ45 to do the comparison. I will report back my finding. 
roni44 said: "...get another DDC"
Yeah I’m wary of interfaces like that ... especially at that price, those reviews, and that it’s apparently a ’chi-fi’ product. I have nothing against ’chi-fi’ per se - IF the companies are well-established, with records of credibility and honest value (think iFi or iBasso).

Is your laptop your only available NAS option?
I did notice big improvement over lower end DAC from Schiit after I plugged in hiface 2, M2tech do make some reputable products and it's Italian company specialized in DDCs, and DACs. My toddler broke my hiface 2 before I can sit down and have serious A/B session, therefore I'm stuck with USB direct to M100 for now. Maybe my mind is playing a trick on me but I felt USB direct to M100 for some reason doesn't sound as alive and detailed compared to Hiface 2 to Coaxial. Anyhow, I'm looking into Audiophilleo 2 with pure power make sure keep it away from my toddler this time. 
Quick update after few months with M100, I've added Isoacoustics newest Orea Bronze feets (3) under M100, and Gustard DDC-U16 between MacBook Pro and M100 via I2S input. Source is MacBook Pro with Tidal Hifi from Audirvana 3.5. @usery, you are right, M100/M50 sounds great no matter what input, however with a good USB Converter for my setup just gave that little extra push. The sound stage is deepen, a bit more 3 dimensional, and added micro details still amazes me each every listening session. 
I realize this thread is a little out of date, but hoping the previous contributors might be able to respond.  I just got my M100 back from repair where it apparently had an “intermittent fuse case holder”, and bad “varistors”.  Anyway, seems fine now.  
On to my question.  I’ve downloaded the app for iOS.  I’ve never connected it successfully to my m100.  The app always says “make sure your devices and smart phone are connected to the same network”

do I need to connect the m100 to WiFi?  I’ve not been able to figure out how I might do that. Seems others have connected no problem.  Do I need a LAN connection to my home network for that to work?

Thanks for any help you can provide.