Micromega M-100/150 field reports

Got a M-100 or M-150?  Share your setups, tweaks and observations, and help out your homies.

My initial M-100 config and some early observations in this thread.

Things I'm wondering about:

• hacks & upgrades to LAN infrastructure including h/w, and whether they make an objective difference in reproduction from the M-100/150
  • power cords/supplies, with same question (objective difference?)
  • MARS room correction performance & value
  • whether Micromega will have any relief for the abject instability of their Android control app (circa 2016)
usery
can anyone comment on the gain value of the MM and MC phono stage? the manual lists the only specs as the following:

Phono MM, 47 kOhms 12 mVRMS
Phono MC, 110 Ohms 1,2 mVRMS

However, I would like to know how many X db at 1 kHZ of gain there is for each MM and MC....

I've emailed Micromega and no response yet...

Thanks!     
There is a new firmware update and network update on the website as of this morning.  Fixed an iPhone app crash for me.
I’m having so much fun again with music, I got a new set of speakers - Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S.  I can confirm that the M100 is a wonderful match with these speakers.  Warm, detailed, great bass.  I can be happy for a long time with this combo.
Fun continues here too, M-100 such a champ and delight every time I listen.  All genres, all recordings - including the bad ones, which M-100 is unabashedly, brutally revealing with.

Extending my speakers with dual Syzygy SLF870 sub's, eagerly waiting for them to arrive.  Did lengthy research and shopping, skipped REL this time (current owner) and settled on Syzygy for all the reasons, esp. forward-thinking design & features.  Will report with results in another appropriate thread.
Just purchased an m100 with MARS.  With a little luck it’ll be here before the weekend.  Moving from a Parasound Halo Int.  I’m geeked about trying the room correction.  Everything I’ve read about it seems to be very positive.