Micro Seiki RX-1500,3000,5000,8000 good or bad turntable?

Any opinions on these heavy-weight, expensive, exotic, rare Micro Seiki turntables? Are they really that good or they suck!!!!!!!! Any Micro Seiki users out there? Please share your opinion or thought or even experiences regarding these exotic turntables.....
edle
Radical Steve,
I read in a previous thread of yours that the Lenco smoked the Micro Seiki. Has your thinking changed on this topic. I would love to hear how the Micro, the Lenco and the Oracle Compare. A friend on the west coast just bought a Micro table and I am trying to get some clarity before jumping in to the murky water of analog! A friend joBob
that should have read:
Radical Steve,
I read in a previous thread of yours that the Lenco smoked the Micro Seiki. Has your thinking changed on this topic. I would love to hear how the Micro, the Lenco and the Oracle Compare. A friend on the west coast just bought a Micro table and I am trying to get some clarity before jumping in to the murky water of analog! Bob
Hi there
i just bought the SX111fv model with a double edge knife tonearm.Do anyone know anything about this model. Also do anyone know where i can find an english version of the manual for both the SX111Fv model and the tonearm. Thanks