Micro Seiki MA-505LS tone arm, anybody familiar?

Looking for anybody who is using or has used a Micro Seiki MA-505LS tonearm.
This is the long version with silver wire.
Interested in hearing your thoughts and opinions on this arm and what carts you ran on it or think is best suited to it.
This is mounted on a very solid plinth containing a Garrard 401.
Thank you.
128x128uberwaltz
Great tonearms.  In my experience the L versions had more quality control issues than the shorter versions; maybe because they didn't manufacture many?  Also, there is some debate whether "S" versions actually existed or what the moniker stood for.  I have owned two Micro Seiki MA-505 "S" arms and neither one of them utilized silver wire.  One did have silver-coated copper, though.  But I prefer copper anyway so it wasn't a big deal for me.

As for cartridge compatibility, almost any good medium compliance will work great on these tonearms.  My reasonable cost go-to MC was the late great Benz Ace L (Red) but I also enjoyed Grado Reference and Platinum models and most of the Soundsmith line.  I had an old Sumiko Talisman S retipped and it was sublime on the MA-505 MkII.  Finally, while I wasn't a big fan of the Shelter sound I had a matched set of 501s (stereo and mono) that sounded quite good on the MA-505.

There does seem to be conflicting information as to whether this came with silver wire.
However this one certainly does as it has been rewired with cryo Litz silver wire.
It also is set up with an ebony bodied DL103.
Think can do much better than that cart though.
I do have to hand a Scheu SL which is basically a Benz.
And a number of vintage mm carts.
I did not find the MA-505 (or any dynamically balanced tonearm) to be the best match to the DL-103 cartridge, standard or R version.  I would try the Scheu.