Michigan - Any Interest?

If you are a Audiophile or Audio Enthusiasts in Michigan, leave a post stating your location, whereby those in your area can contact you if desired.

This hobby is more fun with others to share and compare with!

I live near Kalamazoo, which is a little less than an hour south of Grand Rapids.
brianmgrarcom
I live in South Rockwood. Midway between Detroit and Toledo.
Most of my Audio Equipment was Purchased used thru internet Classified.
I Own Krell Amp, Meridian CD player Melos Preamp and Legacy Focus speakers.
Been buying interconnects, power cords and speaker wire thru the net recently.
Hey, fellow Michiganians (Michiganderans?)! I live in Livonia (10 miles West of Detroit)and have an SET driving (so to speak) Proac 2.5s. I need help with understanding how to blend in a subwoofer. Or should I buy another used SET and bi-amp? My speakers are set up for this. I need more solid and clear bass response.
Would love some feedback in setting up Martin Logan speakers. Also, knowledge in room acoustics. Drop me a line if interested. I live in Royal Oak Michigan
Hi.Guys
Ilive in Canton.My eqipment consist of Muse model 8Transport Muse296d/a Audible Illusions Modulus3A pre/amp amp and Aragon amp.Right now I have psb stratus gold speakers which are rather large for my 10'6"/13'6"dedicated listening room.They will be replaced with the Revel performa m20 soon.Would like to meet for listening sessions.
James
I live in Grand Rapids. Right now I have a smaller system. Audio Refinement integrated, B&W CDM 1 NT's, vintage yamaha tuner and an NAD dvd player for my source. It's tough when you live in an apartment. I'm always looking for people to talk audio with, or even small groups if any wants to meet once a month or so.